WELCOME TO WONDERLAND WHIMSIES

WHAT IS A WONDER???

My, My... I guess it is something you

WONDER about don't you think? So
many wonders in the world.. one might
get dizzy just thinking about them...
But, lets step into Wonderland
and discover some...

first one down the Rabbit Hole is it!



NOW, WHEREVER DID THAT RABBIT GO?

OH MY! I'M FALLING

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TAKE THAT YOU DIRTY RAT!!


TAKE THAT YOU DIRTY RAT!!
I realized there were some things I forgot to tell you such as the unique and funny story of what happened to our disabled car that had run amuck. The battery kept going dead, the a/c did not work which meant I would not even go in the car, … as this fainting violet becomes overwhelmed in the heat. The power steering was totally gone too. Such a dilemma for us and no money to get it fixed. My mind kept going cha ching, cha ching, hmmm new a/c?? new battery?  hmmm new power steering? … YIKES!  It was out of our hands, In this topsy- turvy world all we could do was pray.

But, here is the GOOD News! I was counseling with a man the night before last who has a plumbing business in California and he used to work on cars. He made a suggestion which was SOOO God along with my son’s same suggestion.. WOW!  Do I ever love confirmation from two or more people in a matter.  We know God had this ALL worked out for us. Anyway, Joe on their suggestion took the car over to the tire place and asked them if they could just take a look at the belts and tell him if they saw anything wrong.

And, to make a long story short, they did find something.... are you ready??????~!!!!!! They found a dead RAT and a rats nest~~!!!!!! Can you believe???!! I am still in shock over it.. I told Joe, I cannot imagine how the rat got into a GATED community and into our car… how dare he ?? He didn’t even know the code! LOL!!  Joe had said he heard sounds under the hood of the car weeks earlier when he had taken Gidget, our Pocket Yorkie outside.  She loves hunting chameleons and it makes Joe and I laugh talking about her adventures. He said Gidget heard a noise one night under the hood of the car and she tried to investigate, but Joe just thought it was another chameleon. We now think it was a mama rat making her nest. I sure hope there were not babies in that nest when the mama died. So now we will have a new name for Gidget , "the Pied Piper" ..maybe we should put her in the business of sniffing out the dirty rats!! Amazing story, huh?!

We may need a new battery, but as Joe left the tire place, the car was then working perfectly after the elimination of the rat and the nest.. of which they charged us absolutely nothing.. can you believe?? God is SOOOOO good!!  Ah, blessed air conditioning is back on… all’s right with the world… hahahaha!

donnatrex@yahoo.com
6/4/11


No comments:

Post a Comment