WELCOME TO WONDERLAND WHIMSIES

WHAT IS A WONDER???

My, My... I guess it is something you

WONDER about don't you think? So
many wonders in the world.. one might
get dizzy just thinking about them...
But, lets step into Wonderland
and discover some...

first one down the Rabbit Hole is it!



NOW, WHEREVER DID THAT RABBIT GO?

OH MY! I'M FALLING

Monday, June 6, 2011

BEES






This was written by my best friend in SC for her
husband on their Anniversary.. she shared it with
me, and I thought it was so cute.. wanted to
share it with ya'll.   The interesting thing about
Bumblebees is that it is aerodynamically
IMPOSSIBLE for them to fly and yet they do!
They don't know they can't fly... we need to
be like the Bumblebee and take flight even
when circumstances and situations tell
us we can't.     Blessings ... Donna3/27/11









Bees
Written for Jerry by JoAnn Parrott
April 5, 2006 – Anniversary Day

As she grew with hair so sunny
When she was a little girl
Bumble bees were her thrill
She closed them in a jar so tight
They buzzed around all through the night

Her bees supplied the best of honey
She poured it in jars, marked with a “BEE”
Sharing with her friends as they had their tea

Her wedding dress was a dazzling gown
The Bees were all there lining her crown
The groom kissed his bride, then sported a smile
And the bees carried her veil as she walked down the aisle

As the years passed five babies were born
She placed them in “bee pots” early in the morn
She placed honey on their toast and bee hats on their heads
And at nap time she laid them In their little “bee” beds

As anniversary’s turned from silver to gold
She continued to love Bees until she was old
“They are a miracle” she said with twinkle in her eye
“Only because of God can Bumble Bees fly.”


Jerry - Though I love bees you are my "thrill!"
We are still together and climbing the hill.
I thank God for your love -
I still choose you too!

Happy Anniversary &

Love forever, JoAnn

©Simply Sonshine 4/5/06 

No comments:

Post a Comment